Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Still no angels

I sure had a lot of typo's in my message last night. Comes with trying to burn the midnight oil and rack my brain to come up with the Capital needed to fund the Thrift Store. Some may wonder who will benefit from the proceeds. A lot of folks. Unlike the current stores in my area that serve a specific cause mine will be for the community. Any organization that sends their donors to us will benefit from the store. I have a special place in my heart for the Humane Society and would also try to help the City Animal Shelter to become a no kill shelter. As a veteran, I also have a fondness for causes such as the Wounded Warrior Project. But there are so many good organizations that need funding and any one who wants us to donate to that organization will have our pledge to do so. We want to help serve our community but need help in getting it started...we have the expertise to keep it running and a proven track record of success for a company that I think lost it's soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment