Friday, December 11, 2009

Our First Angel/Believer/Investor

Today Tina gave me $2.00 towards this project. Tina is a wonderful person. She worked for me at Goodwill and was one of the hardest workers I had. She could always be counted on to do the right thing. She is also one of the folks that I want to help put back to work in this new store.

A business is all about numbers. So is this project to find every day folks who want to invest a little money and do a good thing for others. I got to thinking that if 3000 folks from each state were to invest a dollar each we would make our goal. So far Texas is ahead with $2.00. As a military brat, prior service myself, and military spouse, I have been in all but three states. So I know that the folks in this country are not only wonderful but usually will help and underdog and that is what we are. We are going to open up this Thrift store and then more and do more for the community then the current big box store Thrift Stores in this town that have forgotten what it really means to serve the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment